Read the full vacancy details.
Application deadline: 24 October 2018.
The overall objective of this consultancy is to research and map inclusive education in Rumbek and Jong lei (Bor), South Sudan. This will inform programme design and be useful for the education sector in general including sharing with the education cluster meeting.
The specific objectives are to:
- Conduct desk research on inclusive education.
- Map out the DPO environment in South Sudan.
- Half day capacity building session on disability inclusion.
- Review inclusive education material and what policies are in place on inclusive education and other relevant disability policies, tools and material in the South Sudan context.
- Look into which teacher training institutions have curriculum where inclusive education/special needs are taught and which schools have teachers with this kind of training/capacity.
- What support services and medical services exist for children with disabilities and in what areas?