This free online e-learning course from INEE is designed to give a broad overview of education considerations in conflict environments. It is intended for field practitioners, donors, and other professionals working in education in emergencies. The course is based on the content of the INEE Conflict Sensitive Education Pack, which supports the integration of conflict sensitivity into education policies and programs in conflict-affected contexts.
The online course addresses:
- steps for conducting a conflict analysis
- interactions between programmes and conflict
- access to learning environments
- conflict sensitive strategies for teaching and learning and development of education policy
- methods of monitoring and evaluation.