Visit the course website for more details.
This is a 3-week (maximum 4 hours per week) free online course from the International Centre for Evidence in Disability at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Course starts 26th February 2018
The course aims to raise awareness about the importance of health and well-being of people with disabilities in the context of the global development agenda: Leaving no one behind.
Topics for the course will include:
- The magnitude of disability and relevance of disability to the global development agenda
- Defining disability and how it can be understood and measured
- The challenges to health and wellbeing amongst people with disabilities and why people with disabilities might have poorer health
- Why people with disabilities may have difficulty in accessing health services
- Links among longer term health conditions and disability
- How to improve access to health care and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
- Community based inclusive development for improving access to health and rehabilitation for people with disabilities.
NOTE: This event is not organised by EENET. Please contact the organisers directly with any queries.