Visit the CBR Africa Network website for more details.
Conference theme: CBR for resilience building and sustainable development: Leave no one behind
The CBR Africa Conference is aimed at all disability and development stakeholders, including members of disabled people’s organisations, NGOs working in the disability and development field, CBR workers, government personnel, academics, civil society organisations and more.
Registration costs $350 (early bird $320).
- SDGs and CBR – country progress
- Strengthening CBR/CBID networks and associations
- Livelihood initiatives for resilience building
- CBR/CBID in a humanitarian crisis
- Ownership and sustainability of CBR programmes
- CBR/CBID training and education
- Action research, documentation and information sharing
- Neglected tropical diseases and CBR
- CBR, gender and child protection.
NOTE: This event is not organised by EENET. Please contact the organisers directly with any queries.