Read full details
Application deadline: 8 June 2018
Light for the World is seeking a consultant to lead in the collection of new signs, as well as developing the sign language dictionary project. He/she will be responsible for data collection, editing and printing of the dictionary. This is expected to be carried out between July 2018 and July 2019.
- A linguist with at least a master’s degree
- Experience in the development of new signs as well as a sign language dictionary
- Proactive and self-starting
- Experience working in participatory processes, and able to organise inclusive consultations
- Fluent in English
- Ideally experience with Photoshop
- Experience in working in conflict settings
See the full details for how to apply.