EENET has producing 2 training videos focusing on inclusive early childhood education. In 2017, EENET released a video-based teacher training resource: “An Inclusive Day: Building foundations for learner-centred, inclusive education”. The package consists of 10 short videos with training manuals. The resource contains lots of ideas for low-cost and no-cost ways for teachers to make their schools and classrooms more inclusive. Many of the ideas are relevant for teachers working at any level, from pre-school to adult education. However, we are now making an accompanying resource that focuses specifically on supporting educators to be inclusive in early years settings.
- Nafisa Baboo, Director of Inclusive Education, Light for the World.
- Dragana Sretenov, Senior Team Manager in the Early Childhood Program, Open Society Foundations
- Duncan Little, Director, EENET.
- Dr Karen Khayat, Inclusive Education Consultant
- Ingrid Lewis, Managing Director, EENET