The SEND Summit takes place in central London on 29th June 2022 for all professionals who work alongside children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
The early bird rate expires this Friday 27th May.
Delegates will gain advice and insight on key areas including:
- Key changes ushered in by the SEND green paper and the impact on practice
- Ofsted’s plans to update the SEND framework, and what inspectors will be looking at
- The impact of the pandemic on children and young people with SEND, and some priorities to support recovery and renewal
- Five key approaches that can be integrated into day-to-day teaching practice to raise attainment among those with additional needs as well as their classmates
- Navigating the various structures of support for care-experienced children with SEND, to enable positive outcomes
Secure your place by Friday 27th May to take advantage of the early bird rate!