Read full Terms of Reference.
Application deadline: 14 January 2019.
Humanity & Inclusion (HI) is looking for a consultant to develop a full proposal (with its partners) to be submitted to the GAC by 13 February 2019. The proposed project will be implemented in Sierra Leone and Liberia.
The funding call is entitled “Dismantling Barriers and Improving the Quality of Education for Women and Girls in Fragile, Conflict and Crisis Situations.”
- Experience in developing proposals in consortium. An experience in developing proposals for GAC would be a plus.
- Knowledgeable in education; gender, disability, inclusion, extra vulnerability, ALP (Alternative Learning Program), TVET (Technical Vocational Educational Training).
- Availability: 3 weeks in January/February 2019.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience working with HI would be a plus.
Read the Terms of Reference for full details of the assignment.