Have you watched our set of 10 short inclusive education training videos yet? The resource is called ‘An Inclusive Day: Building foundations for learner-centred, inclusive education’. If you haven’t watched the videos or used the training manuals yet, you might find it useful to look at our introductory PowerPoint presentation. (PPT 7mb)
This presentation will help answer questions you might have such as:
- How is this training resource different from others?
- What topics does it cover?
- Who are the intended users?
- How long does the training take?
- How complex is the training?
- What training activities are involved?
- Where were the films made?
- Where can I get information or advice on using the training resource?
If you use and adapt the video training resource, remember to send us a case study so that we can share your training ideas and experiences with others.