Who is this poster for?
- It is for all families of children with and without disabilities.
- It is for everyone – mothers and fathers, caregivers, children, young people, siblings, grandmothers and grandfathers, uncles and aunts…
What is this poster about?
It can be difficult when schools are closed and children are at home. Adults want to help children and young people learn like they do at school, but this is not easy.
This poster shows the many ways that families are already learning at home. Anyone can use their own ideas and creativity to build on these ways of learning.
Why was this poster made?
The poster helps families be more aware of how learning happens at home and how learning at home can help improve learning at school and in the community.
How to use this poster?
- Put the poster on your wall where everyone in the family can see it. Ask children to help decide where to put it.
- Look at the poster at any time.
- Think about the pictures. Which pictures do you like to look at the most?
- What do you see? What do you think is happening in the pictures?
- What ideas does it give you for learning at home?
- There are no right or wrong answers.