Visit the conference website for full details.
You can register online.
Abstract deadline: 30 January 2018
Notification of accepted abstracts: 15 February 2018
Conference venue: UCL Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL
Specific sub-themes could include, but are not limited to:
- Innovative assessment and feedback practices
- Curriculum for wellbeing
- Supporting students via the personal tutor role
- Engaging students in research and with researchers at all levels of the curriculum
- Students as partners in curriculum change
- Connecting education with local communities, the wider world and employability
- Using new technologies and delivery modes to create more flexible and accessible curricula
- Building bridges between disciplines
- Diversity and inclusion in the curriculum
- Subject-discipline researchers’ contribution to education
- Connections between academic and other roles in the university.
NOTE: This event is not organised by EENET. Please contact the organisers directly with any queries.