African Union Innovating Education in Africa Expo 2019.
Deadline for submissions: 30 April 2019.
This call is for African innovators to submit their relevant ICT-based inclusion and quality focused education innovations that are being successfully applied in African education systems. The innovator may be an individual or an organization, including government, non-government and for-profit agencies.
Submissions will be rated according to their quality, impact and potential for widespread application.
The selected innovations will benefit as follows:
- Presentation of their innovations at the Innovating Education in Africa Expo2019.
- Funding support to participate in the event.
- A chance to receive the AU Education Innovation Prize.
- Publication of the innovations in the Africa Education Innovations Handbook 2019.
- Membership of the Africa Education Innovators Network (AEIN)
- Certificate of recognition for Innovation
Read the full details of the call for submissions.