Date: Wednesday 16 June.
Time: 8:30 to 9:45am EDT/ 14:30 to 15:45 CEST.
This side event will aim to provide guidelines to local, national, and international stakeholders that are based on lessons learnt during the COVID-19 pandemic. This is to support their recovery and help them build sustainable resilience to any shocks to them in the future. It will also focus on reflecting on how people with disabilities will access vaccinations.
- Dr. Amita Bhakta, Consultant, IDDC
- Dominic Haslam, Chair, IDDC
- Elham Youssefian, Inclusive Humanitarian Action and DRR Advisor, IDA
- Dorodi Sharma, Inclusive Development Officer, IDA
- Rejaul Karim Siddiquee, OPD Engagement Officer for Bangladesh, IDA
- Speaker from Disability Inclusion Helpdesk, part of the Inclusive Futures (IF) Programme funded by the FCDO
- Ola Abu Alghaib, Manager, Technical Secretariat UNPRPD MPTF
- Representative from FCDO (TBC)