- 16 October 2018 – side meetings for skills development
- 17-19 October 2018 – main conference
Venue: Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
See conference website for more details.
The conference will serve as a platform for knowledge exchange and skills development with a strong focus on strengthening partnerships and building new collaborations to scale best practices in early childhood development (ECD) that are culturally and contextually relevant for Africa now and the Africa we want by 2063.
Speciﬁcally the conference aims to:
- Launch the Nurturing Care Framework to strengthen global and regional advocacy for holistic approaches to ECD
- Champion and provide evidence for enhanced policy and programme development
- Promote eﬀective practices in improving child outcomes
- Enhance skills development for tackling the challenges facing the well being of African children and communities
- Strengthen networks and partnerships for eﬀective collaboration of stakeholders across sectors and regions.
NOTE: This event is not organised by EENET. Please contact the organisers directly with any queries.