EENET - the Enabling Education Network - is an inclusive education information-sharing network, open to everyone. We help a wide range of people to access information and we encourage critical thinking, innovation and conversations on issues of inclusion, equity and rights in education.
The main feature of the website is our extensive resources database, containing over 500 short articles, longer documents, posters, training manuals, videos and much more from around the world. You will also find information about upcoming events, job vacancies with various organisations, and details of the consultancy services that EENET offers.
Top 5 … most read 'Enabling Education' (EENET newsletter) articles in the last 6 months
- Debating the role of special schools in inclusive education (2008)
- Focus on Policy: Universal Primary Education in Uganda (2000)
- Early marriage and education (2006)
- Education for All in China: A Western Perspective (2000)
- The benefits of mother tongue education in Senegal (2008)
What are your favourite resources on EENET's website? Send us your 'top 5' list and we'll share it with all our readers! Don't forget to tell us why you really like these resources.