We provide help with organising and writing website content, as well as technical support.
These days, a good website does not have to be expensive or complicated. We can provide cost-effective help to organisations that do not have their own in-house website staff. We can help to create a website for the whole organisation or just for a specific project. For instance, an education project may want to share its training materials, case studies, videos, etc, with stakeholders in their country or region. We can help you do this.
We can offer support with:
- Registering domain names and hosting packages
- Identifying the purpose and intended audiences of the website
- Writing, editing and organising content for the website
- Designing the website, with a focus on ease-of-use and accessibility
- Training staff how to maintain/update the website without needing external help.
EENET’s website was created by our team members. If you would like to find out how we could support your organisational or project website needs, please contact us.