There are four short self-study courses.
What are the courses about?
The courses are available free-of-charge on EENET’s LearnLink platform. Here’s a quick summary of what they cover:
‘Inclusive Beginnings’ courses
- Inclusive practice – you will learn about making pre-school teaching and learning environments and practices more inclusive. Many of the ideas are relevant for primary schools too.
- Inclusive transition – you will earn about supporting learners when they transition between classes or levels.
‘Versatile Videos’ courses
- Training – you will explore simple ways to use videos during inclusive education training workshops.
- Advocacy – you will look at how to use videos within your inclusive education advocacy activities.
All 4 courses involve light reading, watching short video clips, and doing fun activities, and you will get a certificate for completing each course.
- There are two WhatsApp groups for the courses. You can discuss the courses and your own experiences/ideas with EENET and other educators globally.
- You could take the courses with your colleagues, or discuss the activities with each other.
Here is some guidance on how new students can register for a LearnLink account.
If you have problems accessing the courses, or want to discuss topics raised in the courses, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the new courses!