Send us a new article, or documents already written, about your inclusive school or project.
We accept a wide range of documents for publishing in the documents and video library. Here are some ideas for documents you could send us:
- a short article, perhaps one you have already written for your own organisation’s newsletter or website
- a report about your inclusive education project (e.g. a progress, evaluation or research report)
- a poster or leaflet that summarises your school’s or organisation’s approach to or experience of inclusive education, or which features the voices of stakeholders such as children, teachers and parents
- training and/or advocacy guides and materials that you have created, for use with teachers, parents, community members, etc
- a school or organisational policy document on inclusion
- a paper that you wrote to present at a conference
- the text of a blog you have written
- a diagram you have designed which explains your work on inclusive education
- a collection of annotated photos or drawings which illustrate your work on inclusive education.
You might even want to send us a short video featuring your work, or even an audio recording, like a pod-cast.
Remember, it is your responsibility to check carefully that you have permission from your organisation or other publishers to share each document, video or audio recording.