You can write directly to the authors of articles you find on EENET’s website.
Wherever possible we provide contact details for the authors of articles in Enabling Education Review. We encourage our readers to contact authors directly to:
- ask for more information about the project or activities described in the article
- send information that you think the author might find useful for their project.
When writing to an author, please tell them:
- your name, organisation, country
- you saw their article in Enabling Education Review or on EENET’s website
- why you are writing to them (e.g. your question or request)
- something about your own work.
Please do not contact authors with requests for funding, employment or detailed research support.
If you have trouble contacting an author directly, ask us to help you contact them.