Join the network / get involved
Subscribe to our free annual newsletter - 'Enabling Education'
- Printed copies are sent to readers in countries of the South. Readers in Northern countries receive an electronic version via email.
- Small quantities of audio and Braille newsletters are also available.
- To subscribe, contact EENET and tell us your name, organisation, postal address, email address, telephone, fax, etc. Please also tell us a bit about yourself and your work.
- We may sometimes send other inclusive education documents to people on our mailing list.
- You can read all of our newsletters on this website.
Write an article for the newsletter or website
- We accept and review articles at any time of year.
- Articles for the newsletter usually need to be submitted before April/May each year. Keep an eye on the news section on our home page for our annual 'call for newsletter articles' which will give you details of deadlines and themes.
- For advice on preparing your article please read our guidelines for authors. We are happy to provide advice and support with writing or editing articles so please contact us at any time.
Contact one of the national or regional networks
- Inclusive education information-sharing networks - inspired by EENET - are evolving in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- Each network carries out different activities, such as publishing newsletters, developing websites, holding meetings and seminars, and running local advocacy campaigns. See the regional and national networks section for more information.
- If there is no network in your part of the world, and you would like to discuss ideas for setting up a network, please contact us.
Tell other people about EENET
- Help us find more people who want to receive the newsletter and share their experiences of inclusive education.
- We can send you leaflets and posters to publicise EENET's work. Contact us to request copies.
Help us to translate more information into other languages
- We want to offer inclusive education information in as many languages as possible, but we have limited funds.
- We rely on volunteers to translate documents for us, free of charge.
- If you or your organisation could help with translations, please contact us.
- Our translations poster (PDF 793kb) can be used to help raise awareness of the need for more translations. Printed copies are available from EENET.
Support EENET financially
- EENET runs on a very small annual budget. We currently have just one part-time paid employee. With more funding we could have an even greater impact on the development of inclusive education policy and practice in the South.
- How do other organisations support EENET?
- part-fund an edition of the newsletter
- provide project grants for a specific publication or piece of research
- award unconditional grants to cover running costs
- join EENET's international NGO membership scheme
- use EENET's consultancy services.
- To find out about the above options, or to discuss other ideas, please contact us.